Social Media, Body Art, Smoking & More - What's Allowed and What Isn't?
How do you create a productive work environment while protecting your company's reputation? What types of workplace policies are appropriate and permissible? Changing social norms, social media, and evolving laws can make it confusing for you to know what workplace rules may conflict with compliance requirements.
In this one hour presentation we will cover:
- Policies governing social media use
- Body art, piercings and workplace dress codes
- Smoking, moonlighting, and other off-duty conduct
- Unauthorized overtime work and other pay scenarios
- Policies prohibiting employees from discussing their pay
- Using a handbook to demonstrate compliance and manage various workplace issues