Recruiting and Hiring – How to Win the Battle for Talent
As the workforce continues to evolve, many employers are finding it increasingly difficult to recruit, hire, and retain top talent. Rapidly changing employment laws and advances in technology are affecting selection and screening techniques. Moreover, with multiple generations of employees at work, employers are challenged to create engagement strategies that align with their various outlooks on employment.
In this one hour presentation we will cover:
- An overview of effective recruiting methods, including tips for targeting the right candidate
- Finding talent with competitive attraction and retention strategies
- Effective interviewing and selection techniques
- Tips and strategies for hiring employees across generations
- Conducting job-related background checks and trends in "ban the box" legislation