Estimated Time to Complete: 20 Minutes
1. Log in to https://runpayroll.adp.com
2. Click HR & Business Apps.
3. Click ADP Marketplace (sometimes Get My Free Apps).
4. In the search bar, type Deputy and hit Enter.
5. Find Deputy for RUN powered by ADP and click View Profile.
6. On the Deputy profile page click Buy Now.
7. On the Create Order page click Continue.
8. On the Confirm Order page, check the box to acknowledge the terms and click Place Order.
9. On the Order Reciept, click Go To MyApps.
10. You can now access Deputy by clicking the Deputy Icon on the Applications page.
11. You've purchased Deputy, click Next to do the quick setup and get started.
Setting Up Deputy
1. Go to ADP Marketplace > Apps > My Apps and click on the Deputy Icon.
2. Click Allow to confirm AppDirect can use your credentials.
3. Change Location Name, Address or Week Start if needed, then click Next.
4. Enter any Areas of Work and click Next.
5. Click Import from Payroll Package and choose ADP from the drop down menu.
6. On the popup window click the Authorize Button in the RED box
7. ADP Marketplace will pop up requesting a consent agreement, scroll down and click confirm.
8. On the same page, under Pending Consents click Manage.
9. On the Consent Request window click Allow.
10. On the same Consent Request window click Continue.
11. Go back to the consent page and click Connect Button in the RED box
12. Employees will import from RUN to Deputy. Remove employees by clicking the trash can on the right. Any employees with an email will be invited to register for Deputy by default. When ready click Start Using Deputy.
13. You're all set up with Deputy. Click Next to see how to learn more and get support
Help & Support
Logging in to Deputy
|Username:||Your email address|
|Tip: If you never set up a password, you can use this link to create a new one too.|
Log in to https://once.deputy.com
At the top of your screen in Deputy click Timesheets, then Export Time Sheets.
Use the location selector in the top left corner to choose a specific location to export, or all locations. Use the date selector to match the export dates in Deputy with your Pay Frequency Period start and end dates (find these in ADP Run under Company->Pay Frequency).
If the dates above do not match, you will not be able to export. If you are exporting for multiple Pay Frequencies in ADP Run, export only the employees associated with a given Frequency. Each unique Pay Frequency must be exported separately, and between exporting different Frequencies you will need to finalize the export in ADP as shown in Step 3.
Once the date and location have been selected, select employees to export by clicking them on the list to the left.
After selecting the employees, click the blue Export Selected Items button. In the window that appears, select ADP (US) - Over the Air.
Overtime hours are any hours that fall within your chosen overtime buckets. You can select the following overtime categories by ticking them in any combination:
-Any hours over 8/10/12 per day
-Any hours over 40 in a week
-Any hours worked on a Sunday
-Any hours worked on a public holiday
Once you have chosen the options you need, click Export.
You will receive a notification that it has gone through successfully. Next, login to ADP RUN Payroll.
In RUN, go to your Home page and click Time Sheet Import.
On the following screen, select the pay frequency you exported for.
After selecting the Frequency, you will see the hours appear in the Pay Data Approval screen.
Verify the hours are correct. You will see them assigned to the departments assuming you set them as explained above. Leave hours from Deputy will always appear as Unassigned. After verifying the hours, click Combine Payroll and Import on the lower left.
Finally, click Approve on the lower right corner in ADP to be taken to the payroll Entry Screen to finalize your payroll.
Please note, after clicking Approve you will not be able to revert this import.